The British Dressage Pony Selectors have unveiled their team of four for this year’s European Pony Championships in Malmo, Sweden on 5 – 9 August 2015.
There will be a pre-Europeans training camp at Kilbees Farm in Berkshire 29 – 30 July before the squad make the journey to Sweden. The selectors, riders, team staff and all at British Dressage are extremely grateful to Tony and Sarah Pidgley for their kind hospitality once again.
The British Chef d’Equipe will be Liz Mills and the team trainer is Peter Storr.
The British pony team includes:
- Rebecca Bell (15) with Caroline Bell’s Valido’s Sunshine (12yrs, by Valido) or Caroline Bell’s Valido’s Starlight (11yrs, by Valido) as a direct reserve
- Isobel Berrington (15) with Penelope Berrington’s Langar (14.2hh, by Lukas)
- Clare Hole (13) with Maisie Scruton’s Rembrandt (14yrs, by Renoir)
- Phoebe Peters (16) with Tracy Peters’ SL Lucci (13yrs, by Lukas)
- First reserve: Angus Corrie-Deane (15) with his own Grayswood Orlando (14yrs, by Grayswood Magic Buccaneer)
- Second reserve: Ottilie Bardsley (15) with Sharon Bardsley’s Ciske (11yrs, by Composer)
Reserves not attending camp
- Third reserve: Ruth Hole (16) with Sarah Jane Steggall’s Bernwode Brokat (18yrs, by Brilliant)
- Fourth reserve: Ottilie Bardsley with Sharon Bardsley’s Dublin (15yrs, by De Vito II)
Photo © Astrid Appels
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2015 European Pony Championships