The British Dressage Pony Selectors of the British Equestrian Federation have announced the pony team that will represent Great Britain at the 2013 European Championships in Arezzo, Italy on 23-28 July 2013.
The British team includes:
- Bethany-Rose Horobin (14) riding her own Gigolo (Chestnut, Gelding, 14.1hh, 15yrs, sired Going East) from Rayleigh, Essex
- Rose Hugh-Smith (14) riding her own Holsteins Derwisch (Black, Gelding, 14.2hh, 9yrs, sired Disagio) from Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire
- Phoebe Peters (13) riding Tracy Peters’ SL Lucci (Bay, Gelding, 14.2hh, 11yrs, sired Lukas) from Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire
- Erin Williams (15) riding Clare Williams’ Dynasty (Palomino, Mare, 14.2hh, sired 9yrs) from Barlow, Derbyshire
- Rebecca Bell (13) riding Caroline Bell’s Valido’s Sunshine (Bay, Mare, 14.1hh, 10yrs, s. Valido) from Faringdon, Oxfordshire
- Ruth Hole (14) riding Sarah Steggall’s Bernwode Brokat (Chestnut, Stallion, 14hh, 16yrs, s. Brilliant) form Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
The Chef d’Equipe is Liz Mills and Peter Storr is Pony Team Trainer.
Photo © Astrid Appels
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2013 European Pony Championships