Dorothee Schneider and the 6-year old Showtime won the Bundeschampionate qualification class held at the national show jumping and dressage competition in Redefin on Saturday 5 May 2012. While the Grand Prix and Nurnberger Burgpokal qualifier featured a packed field of competitors, the BuCha qualifier presented only 10 combinations.
Judged by Eulich and Storbeck, the class produced Dorothee Schneider and Gabriele Kipper('s dark bay gelding Showtime (by Sandro Hit x Rotspon). The Hanoverian received an 8.4 score to win the class and to be one of only two horses to obtain the qualification criterium for Warendorf.
Helen Langehanenberg and Gabriele Mertens-Gahlen's dark bay stallion Reliance (by Rohdiamant x Freudenprinz) were second with 8.1. The stallion is a full brother to Helen's recently retired Grand Prix mare Responsible OLD.
Results - 2012 BuCHa Qualifier Redefin
- 1. Showtime Schneider, Dorothee - 8.4
- 2. Reliance Langehanenberg, Helen - 8.1
- 3. Sissy v.d.Heide Finken, Holga - 7.4
- 4. Sir Schiwago Klimke, Ingrid - 7.3
- 4. Lord Laurie Frahm, Steffen - 7.3
- 6. Rolando Ludewig, Sophie - 7.1
- 7. Christy Voigtländer, Julia - 7.0
- 7. Lilli Marlene Elsholz, Andrea - 7.0
- 9. Snap Shot Brunkhorst, Juliane - 6.6
- Diamond's Diva - Hansen, Insa - RET/DNS
Photo © PST Marketing
Back to the 2012 Bundeschampionate index