On the third viewing day of Dutch bred dressag colts in the running for a ticket to the 2012 KWPN Stallion Licensing in 's Hertogenbosch, the licensing committee selected twenty-four 2,5 year olds that can move onwards to the second phase of the licensing in February 2012.
Eighty-two colts made it to the last first phase viewing day at the KWPN headquarters in Ermelo on 17 December 2011 and a large group of offspring by Vivaldi, Wynton and Apache got a positive assessment from the committee. Vivaldi (by Krack C x Jazz) became the sire with the most sons selected for the licensing. Nine of his offspring passed the first viewing day and will continue the licensing process.
Wynton (by Jazz x Matador) has six sons through to the next round. The Apache (by UB40 x Krack C) offspring descends from the stallion's first crop of foals when the sire wasn't even KWPN approved. Three of his sons can come back in February.
Colts making a strong impression on the last day were the Vivaldi x Balzflug and a Wynton x Belisar.
Colts accepted for the second phase are:
- Eldorado (by Apache x Rhodium)
- Epache (by Apache x Trento B)
- Eddie S (by Apache x United)
- Eros (by Citango x Cabochon)
- Elcairo (by Vivaldi x Voltaire)
- Escobedo (by Vivaldi x Havidoff)
- Edriana B (by Vivaldi x Sandro Hit)
- Empire K (by Vivaldix Rhodium)
- Etoine (by Vivaldi x Balzflug)
- Eddow (by Vivaldi x Ferro)
- Eye Catcher (by Vivaldi x Partout/T)
- Eros L (by Vivaldi x Ferro)
- E (by Vivaldi x Vincent)
- Eastpoint (by Westpoiunt x Negro)
- Emerson (by Wyntin x Flemmingh)
- Endymion (by Wynton x Ferro)
- Expo (by Wynton x Belisar)
- Eros Easter (by Wynton x OO Seven)
- Excellent (by Wynton x Flemmingh)
- Eduward (by Wynton x Special D)
- Emmerik (by Zenon x Facet)
- El Diablo (by Zenon x Krack C)
- Estoril (by Zhivago x Gribaldi)
- Exel (by Zhivago x Farrington)
On Monday 19 December there were be a viewing day for late entries.
Detailed list of colts that passed on 17 December 2011.