Dr Katja Galmbacher returned to her winning ways in the Bundeschampionate qualifier held at the Heftrich Classics in Hessia on 3 - 5 June 2011. Aboard her Oldenburg stallion So What a Feeling OLD (by Sandro Hit x Ex Libris), Galmbacher scored 8.3 to win the 5-year old division. The pair had already qualified for the Bundeschampionate at a previous event but confirmed their form in Heftrich near Wiesbaden.
Galmbacher, née Weisbrod, beat herself in the 5-year old dressage horse test as she also finished second on Petra and Stefan Wiesenberger's Moosbachhof's Fidalgo (by Fit for Fun x Donnerhall). With the bay Oldenburg stallion she scored 7.8.
In the 6-year old dressage horse test no horses qualified for Warendorf, but the winner was Paulina Krafft aboard the chestnut Oldenburg gelding Douceur (by Diamond Hit x White Star) which she rides for owner Hans Rueben. The pair got a winning 7.6 from the judges and pushed Stefan Puschmann on Diana Eustace's Oldenburg stallion Bentley (by Breitling W x Donnerhall) to a second place with 7.3.
Photo © Jan Reumann
5-year old Dressage Horses
- 1. Katja Galmbacher - So What a Feeling OLD - 8.30
- 2. Katja Galmbacher - Moosbachhof's Fidalgo - 7.80
- 3. Klarissa-Alexandra Liss - Dirty dancing - 7.70
- 4. Patrick Thompson - Little Charly - 7.50
- 5. Thomas Wagner - Herzritter - 7.40
- 6. Ursula Maag - Sun of Quaid - 7.30
- 7. Saskia Henn - Cabochon - 7.20
- 8. Angelika Mayr - Leandro - 6.80
- 9. Susanne Weidtmann - Cosi Fan Tutte - 6.40
6-year old Dressage Horses
- 1. Paulina Krafft - Douceur - 7.60
- 2. Stefan Puschmann - Bentley - 7.30
- 3. Rena Fraikin - Silent Dancer - 7.20
- 4. Jennifer Schön - Quiztime - 7.10
- 5. Vanessa Wehle - Robin Couleur - 7.00
- 5. Christoph Göb - Abby - 7.00
Back to the 2011 Bundeschampionate index