The Danish equestrian federation has announced the team that will represent Denmark at the 2022 European Junior Riders Championships in Hartpury (GBR) on 25 - 31 July 2022.
Following the results at the final observation trial at the 2022 CDIO-PJYR Hagen, Danish team trainer Dennis Fisker made his selection for the junior team.
Fisker also appointed three combinations for the young riders' team but as waiting for the 2022 Nordic Baltic Championships/CDIO Aachen next week to decide the fourth and final young rider duo. The European Young Riders Championships also take place in Hartpury.
Danish Junior Team
- Annabelle Rehn - Vestervangs Garson
- Elisabeth Bonefeld-Dahl - Don Furioso
- Johanne Kofod Jensen - Frida Gold
- Sophia Obel Jørgensen - Brilliant
The reserve riders are Thilde Rude Hare (Fred the Red) and Victoria Toft Waksvik (Dancing Boy).
The three definite young riders for the team are
- Alexander Helgstrand - Belantis
- Frederikke Gram Jacobsen - Ryvangs Zafina
- Sophia Ludvigsen - Blue Hors Elliot
A fourth rider and the reserves will be determined next week.
Photo © Astrid Appels
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2022 European Junior/Young Riders Championships