The Danish equestrian federation has announced the new Grand Prix squads for the year 2021.
Danish team trainer Nathalie zu Sayn-Wittgenstein and team captain Anne-Mette Binder drafted these squads of senior and Under 25 Grand Prix riders.
The squads will change during the season based of performances, ideally at competitions pending on the corona situation. The C-squad was open to small tour level riders with promise for Grand Prix.
"We have opened the C-squad up for high scoring Inter1 combinations and high 60% combinations and only for this year due to corona," Nathalie zu Sayn-Wittgenstein explained to Eurodressage.
The Danish GP squads for 2021 include the following riders. Eurodressage added the names of their horses to the list:
- Anders Dahl - Fidelio van het Bloemenhof
- Andreas Helgstrand - Fiontini
- Anna Kasprzak - Fuhur
- Carina Cassøe Krüth - Heiline's Danciera
- Cathrine Dufour - Atterupgaards Cassidy and Bohemian
- Charlotte Heering - Bufranco
- Lone Bang Larsen - Bakkely's Onandt
- Agnete Kirk Thinggaard - Blue Hors Zatchmo
- Anna Zibrandtsen - Arlando
- Daniel Bachmann Andersen - Marshall Bell
- Dennis Fisker - Delatio
- Helene Melsen - Aston Martin
- Nanna Skodborg Merrald - Blue Hors St. Schufro
- Trine Mittag Jensen - Gammelenggards Easy
- Anne Troensegaard - Kipling and Furstenblick
- Betina Jæger Jensen - Franklin and Furst William
- Michael Søgaard - Slæbækgaads Santino (Grand Prix) and Jukebox
- Emma Skov - Cracker Jack
- Josefine Hoffmann - Honnerups Driver
- Kamilla Østergaard Kortbæk - Karolus van Wittenstein
- Karoline Rohmann - Jakas Don Louvre
- Michaela Tækker - Landlyst Landia
- Sandra Aagaard Hyrm - Heslegards Rismon
- Victoria Vallentin - Brooklyn