The Spanish Equestrian Federation, the PRE breed society ANCCE and the Spanish Sport Horse Society CDE have announced the team of horses that will represent Spain at the 2018 World Championships for Young Dressage Horses in Ermelo, The Netherlands, on 2 - 5 August 2018.
Following a training and selection trial hosted in Segovia, Spain, on 4 - 6 June 2018 with young horse team trainer Jurgen Koschel, the actual list of selected horses was drafted.
Representing Spain in Ermelo are:
- Molinero FS (by Centello V x Ermitano III) - Rider: Alba Abollo - Breeder: Yeguada Arroyomonte
- Sólo de Centurión (by Fer Bago x Jordan de Centurion) - Rider: Lucas Martinez - Breeder: Yeguada Centurión
- Reserve 1: Solano de Centurión (by Kabileno VIII x Rondeno IX) - Rider: Juan Manuel Galeano - Breeder: Yeguada Centurión
- Reserve 2: Qu de Susaeta (by Levante Quin x Oficial XXIV) - Rider: Guillermo Garcia - Breeder: Yeguada Susaeta
- Poeta de Susaeta (by Cacique IX x Oficial XXIV) - Rider: Guillermo Garcia - Breeder: Yeguada Susaeta
- Romero de Trujillo (by Enganoso VI x Cantaor) - Rider: Teia Hernandez - Breeder: Yeguada de Trujillo
- Mejorano HGF (by Grandioso III x ) - Rider: Jose Daniel Martin Dockx - Breeder: Hampton Green Farm
- Reserve: Pomelo CEN (by Karanka CEN) - Rider: Isidro Maldonado - Breeder: Yeguada Centurión
Photo © Lily Forado
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2018 World Young Horse Championships
First Spanish WCYH Team Training Seminar of 2018 Held in Segovia
Jurgen Koschel Appointed Spanish PRE Team Trainer for World YH Championships