The Danish Equestrian federation and Danish team trainer Ulrik Sorensen have announced the teams that will represent Denmark at the 2015 European Junior and Young Riders Championships in Vidauban, France, on 1 - 5 July 2015.
So far only three young riders team members have been announced in the official statement. Sorensen confirmed to Eurodressage that the fourth Danish team member will be selected after the CDIO-PJYR Hagen on 17 - 21 June 2015.
The selected team members are:
- Sille Engermann - Darius
- Victoria Vallentin - Atnon or Fürstentraum
- Kristine Koch Bejtrup - Cavalér
- Nana Gajhede - Dark Knight or Zoom In Firfod
- Reserve: Laura Hviid - Denzel
- Kristina Rasmussen - Dupran
- Maja Andreasen - Skjoldsgaard Monte-Vo
- Kathrine Springborg - May Candeloro
Photo © Astrid Appels
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2015 European Junior/Young Riders Championships