The first of three qualifier for the official Danish selection trial for the 2012 World Young Horse Championships took place in Hvalsø, Denmark, the weekend of 18 - 20 May 2012. Three qualifiers are held throughout Denmark, where Danish bred horses can obtain an entry ticket for the WCYH Selection trial held at the Middelfart Equestrian Centre on 30 June - 1 July.
In Hvalsø, four 5-year olds and four 6-year olds impressed the judges plenty to obtain a high enough score to qualify for the Middelfart selection trial.
The first Danish qualified horses are:
- Sirikit (by Hotline x Don Schufro) - John Hvalsøe Saul
- Druebrogaards Quite Nice (by Quite Easy x Come Back II) - Anne Troensegaard
- Lacroze (by Buddenbrock x Kostolany) - Camilla Quistgaard
- Angelique H (by Damsey x Solos Landtinus) - Sissel Holfelt Kristiansen
- Atterupgaards Wolfgang (by Welt Hit II x Lord Sinclair) - Laura H. P. Mølvig
- Atterupgaards Laurits (by Solos Landtinus x Mago xx) - Annitta Duus
- Petersborg's Suleima (by Sir Oldenburg x Midt West Ibi Light) - Morten Andersen
- Westergardens Tarsan (by Solos Landtinus x Lucky Light) - Line Hermann Hass
Photo © Ridehesten.com
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2012 World Young Horse Championships