- 1 Tomoko Nakamura - Rafael - 61,041
- 2 Hiroyuki Kitahara - Why Me - 60,958
- 3 Toshihiko Kiso - Esko - 59,083
- 4 Naomi Asanuma - Chenonceaux - 58,291
- 5 Takumi Masumoto - Kir Royal - 57,666
- 6 Naoki Hitomi - Ladaclo - 57,083
Grand Prix Kur to Music
- 1 Tomoko Nakamura - Rafael - 65,950%
- 2 Toshihiko Kiso - Esko - 64,350
- 3 Hiroyuki Kitahara - Why Me - 64,000
- 4 Takumi Masumoto - Kir Royal - 61,450
- 5 Naoki Hitomi - Ladalco - 61,100
- 6 Naomi Asanuma - Chenonceaux - 57,350
The 2008 CDI Miki was held at the "All Japan Dressage Event". The main competition was the 2008 Japanese Grand Prix Championship. The winner of the national Championship is decided from the combined results of Grand Prix and Freestyle. The 45-year old Tomoko Nakamura won both classes and the Championship. It is Nakamura's first time to win the Japanese Dressage Championships. Nakamura rode Rafael, a 20-year old German bred gelding.
The 2007 Japanese Dressage Champion, Mieko Yagi, was not riding at this event, nor were her Olympic team mates Yuko Kitai and Hiroshi Hoketsu.