The German Equestrian Federation has released the long list of dressage riders for the 2018 World Equestrian Games in Tryon, USA, on 12 - 15 September 2018.
Following the CDIO Aachen, the dressage selectors of the German Olympic Equestrian Committee (DOKR) have selected seven riders with eleven horses for the long list.
The definite team will be announced before 3 September 2018, but the selectors have indicated that the riders will get the opportunity to prove form at the Turnier der Sieger in Munster and CDI Cappeln in August before the final decision is made
The German dressage long list includes:
- Jessica von Bredow-Werndl - Dalera BB & Zaire-E
- Helen Langehanenberg- Damsey FRH
- Fabienne Müller-Lütkemeier - Fabregaz
- Sönke Rothenberger - Cosmo
- Dorothee Schneider - Sammy Davis jr. & Showtime FRH
- Benjamin Werndl - Daily Mirror
- Isabell Werth - Bella Rose, Emilio & Weihegold OLD
Photo © Astrid Appels
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2018 World Equestrian Games