USPRE announced that Pedro Azor, Vice Director of LG-ANCCE, and Ignacio Candau Jr. of Yeguada Candau, ANCCE Executive Committee Member and Head of ANCCE Sports Commission. Dr Azor and Mr. Candau will head a series of lectures and seminars dedicated to breeder topics at USPRE week in Welligton, FL, 20 - 23 January 2015.
The USPRE Association theme for 2015 is Breeder Education. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the latest developments in the breed and the vision for the future directly from the top representatives of the ANCCE Association and Studbook. These important sessions will be conducted in both Spanish and English to accommodate all communities. We hope you will make it a priority to attend.
USPRE WEEK 2015
What: A week of events dedicated to the celebration of the PRE Horse, sponsored by USPRE. Held in conjunction with the Global Dressage Festival CDI-W Wellington Classic Sunshine Challenge, presented by USPRE. Receptions, parties, forums and educational opportunities for members and PRE breeders.
Featuring: USPRE Members, Board and Staff, ANCCE representatives, plus Robert Dover, Nicholas Fyffe, Mikala Gunderson, Lendon Gray, Janne Rumbough, and more.
- Pedro Azor of LG-ANCCE
- Ignacio Candau of Yeguada Candau and ANCCE Executive Committee
- Tom Reed and the Knights of Medieval Times
- Jose Daniel Martin Dockx, Spanish Olympic Dressage Team member and international competitor of PRE Horses.
When: January 20-24, 2015
Where: Wellington, Florida--the Winter Equestrian Capital of the World
Tuesday Jan. 20:
- Welcome Wine Reception at White Horse Tavern. 7.00 pm. 14440 Pierson Road, Wellington.
Wednesday Jan. 21:
- 3pm: Round Table Breeder Forum, with representative of the LG-Studbook Pedro Azor, ANCCE Representative and Breeder Ignacio Candau, and International Dressage Rider Jose Daniel Martin Dockx. Global Pavilion at the Global Dressage Festival Showgrounds. 13500 South Shore Blvd.,Wellington.
Topics to include:
- The Direction and Development of the PRE Horse in Spain
- The PRE Sport Horse, Defined
- Young Recommended Breeding Stock Catalogs—how to qualify and use to improve your herd.
- What Riders Want in a PRE Horse
(Round Table will be conducted in Spanish and English)
- 6pm: USPRE Party, Dinner and Exhibition "PRE Fantasia" at Global Dressage Pavilion and International Arena. VIP Section reserved for USPRE Members.
Thursday Jan. 22:
- 8am: International Grand Prix Dressage, Global Dressage Festival Stadium
- 9am: LG Seminar with Pedro Azor in English. Topic: ANCCE Genetic Assessment Program, Held at Global Dressage Pavilion.
- 1pm: LG Seminar with Pedro Azor in Spanish: Programa de Evaluación Genética ANCCE.
- 6.30 pm: Member Dinner at the 7th Chukker Restaurant in the International Polo Club. Cost: $100.00 per person. Please make reservations ahead of time with the USPRE office.
Friday Jan 23:
- 6pm Friday Night Lights: Grand Prix Freestyle sponsored by USPRE at the Stadium at Global Dressage Festival. VIP Section in the stands reserved for USPRE members.
Saturday through Sunday:
- Enjoy the rest of the dressage and jumping shows, shop, dine, or take in the wonders of south Florida.
Dinner Reservations and Travel Assistance: USPRE Office at 1-888-959-0190