At the regional show in Mönchengladbach on 6 July 2014, the 5-year old Caline B and the 6-year old First Flush were the winners of the L and M-level dressage horse test which served as qualifiers for the 2014 Bundeschampionate Finals in Warendorf, Germany, in September.
In the 5-year old division Susanne Brinkmann-Gerlach led the class aboard Klaus Bussenschutt's Rhinelander mare Caline B (by Castellini x Certus) with a 7.8 score, which did not suffice to qualify for Warendorf. The pair got 8. for walk and trot, 7.5 for canter and submission and 8 for general impression. Christine Nolden and the Rhinelander mare ZN Swing Time (by Sir Donnerhall x Caprimond) were second with 7.6. They got 8 for trot and canter, 7.5 for walk, 7 for submission and 7.5 for general impression.
Annabel Frenzen and the Rhinelander gelding First Flush (by Furst Piccolo x Worldchamp) dominated the 6-year old category with a winning 8.1 score. They got 8.5 for trot, 8 for walk and canter, 7.5 for submission and 8.5 for general impression. Christian Reisch and the Oldenburg gelding Feivel der Mauswanderer (by Fidertanz x Donnerhall) were second with 7.7. They got 7.5 for trot, canter, submission and general impression and 8.5 for walk.
Results - 2014 Bundeschampionate - Mönchengladbach
- 1. Caline B (by Castellini / Certus) - Brinkmann-Gerlach,Susanne - 7.80
- 2. ZN Swing Time (by Sir Donnerhall I / Caprimond) -Nolden,Christine - 7.60
- 3. Bravo (by Belissimo M / Fidermark) -Welbers,Marina - 7.50
- 4. Bertolino (by Basic / Florestan I) -Wyen,Franziska - 7.40
- 5. Dahlie (by Damon Hill / Sandro Hit) -Frenzen,Annabel - 7.30
- 5. Rainbowdancer (by Rock Forever I / Dimension) -Liebenstein,Wendy - 7.30
- 7. Soraya (by Sarkozy / Rascalino) -Becher,Claudius - 7.20
- 8. Rotruschels (by Royal Doruto / Welt Hit II) - Ernst,Tanja - 7.00
- 8. Franklin E (by For Compliment / Weltmeyer) - Michalke,Stefan - 7.00
- 10. Fly Rio (by Fürst Nymphenburg I / Weltmeyer) - Sigge-Pompe,Alexa - 6.80
- 11. Feiner Kerl (by Fürst Piccolo / Dimension) - Wetzler,Charline - 6.40
- 11. Sonrisa Divina (by Sir Donnerhall I / Rubinstein I) -Viereck,Lars - 6.40
- 1. First Flush (by Fürst Piccolo / Worldchamp) - Frenzen,Annabel - 8.10
- 2. Feivel der Mauswanderer (by Fidertanz / Donnerhall) - Reisch,Christian - 7.70
- 3. Jakarta (by Jazz Rubin / Florestan) - Peters,Maria - 7.40
- 4. Simsalabim (by Sir Donnerhall I / Fidermark) - Camp,Lydia - 6.90
- 5. For Set (by Florianus / Royal of Loh) - Becher,Claudius - 6.70
- Maddoc (by Kasimir x Lucito) - Camp,Lydia - RET
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2014 Bundeschampionate