Spanish Dressage News
The Spanish equestrian federation and technical director Luis Lucio have appointed the team that will represent Spain in the Nations' Cup at the 2014 CDIO Aachen on 17 - 20 July 2014.
The 2014 Aachen Nations' Cup are turning to be a mini-World Equestrian Games with most countries fielding their strongest team in Aachen as final qualifier or observation trial before team nomination for the 2014 World Equestrian Games
The Spanish team for Aachen includes:
- Jose Daniel Martin Dockx - Grandioso
- Jose Antonio Garcia Mena - Norte
- Morgan Barbançon Mestre - Painted Black
- Alexandra Barbançcon Mestre - Don Lorean
In the CDI 4* tour, Morgan Barbancon will be riding Vitana V and Jose Antonio Garcia Mena is competing his rising star Batuta.
Spain will also be fielding an Under 25 team. The riders are:
- Laura Reija Belart - Recuerdo
- Juan Matute - Don Diego
- Paula Matute - Tarpan
- reserves: Christina Khamidoulin (Tribaldi) and Carmen Alanis (Espia)
Photo © Astrid Appels
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2014 CDIO Aachen