All brand new licensed Danish young dressage stallions have passed the mandatory 10-day behaviour test which took place in Vilhelmsborg, Denmark, right after the 2013 Danish warmblood stallion licensing in Herning.
At the behaviour testing, the stallions are observed to check if they have any stable vices, such as cribbing or weaving, and to see what their overall temperament is under saddle, in hand and in the stall. The stallions were also ridden under saddle to check their rideability and co-operation.
A full report of all ridden stallions can be seen here (in Danish).
The dressage stallion passing the 10-day test are:
3-year-old dressage stallions
- Atterupgaards Seebach (by Sandro Hit x Caprimond)
- Vincent Maranello (by Zack x Future Cup)
- Blue Hors Zee Me (by Zack x Don Schufro)
- Bøgegårdens Santiago (by Soliman De Hus x Wesley)
- Bambolero (by Bordeaux x Rosier)
- Danciano (by Dancier x Rotspon)
- Fredensdals Fountain (by Fürstenball x Stedinger)
- Blue Hors Veneziano (by Vivaldi x Donnerhall)
- Zodiac (by Zack x De Noir)
- Franklin (by Ampère x Ferro)
- First Choice (by Jazz x Negro)
- Ferrari (by Uphill x San Remo)
Photo © Ridehesten
Zee Me Blue, Champion of the 2013 Danish Warmblood Stallion Licensing
Svalebo's Cellestin, Price Highlight of the 2013 Danish Warmblood Spring Auction