The Hanoverian society has accepted sixteen stallions for breeding for the Hanoverian studbook at a special approval held on Tuesday 8 December 2015. Eight colts are dressage bred.
Twenty-six stallions in total were entered for the Hanoverian approval; two dropped out and sixteen were accepted.
Amongst the approved colts are the 2015 Westfalian Licensing Champion D'Egalité (by Don Juan de Hus x Stedinger) and the 2013 Oldenburg Licensing Champion Don Deluxe (by De Niro x Rosario).
The Hanoverian society did not accept the 2003 born First Final (by Furst Heinrich x Argentinus x Barsoi xx). He is fully licensed for Oldenburg and Westphalia and was previously
co-owned by Paul Schockemohle with Tony and Sarah Pidgley. He then sold to the England based American Elizabeth Crocker and today at the approval he was presented by Daniela Auer.
The dressage colts accepted at the 2015 Hanoverian stallion approval are:
- nn (by Foundation – Breitling W) - owned by Gestüt Schafhof
- nn (by Spörcken – Weltmeyer)
- Sign of Freedom (by Sandro Hit – Hohenstein) - owned by Karlfreid Rennegarbe
- Don Deluxe (by De Niro - Rosario) - owned by Helgstrand Dressage
- nn (by Vitalis – Sandro Hit ) - owned by Michael Stoschek
- Bal Harbour (by Belissimo M – Sir Donnerhall) - owned by Dr. Kerstin Klieber
- D’Egalite (by Don Juan de Hus – Stedinger) - owned by Gestüt Bonhomme
- Quindale (by Quaterback – Samarant) - owned by Gestüt Bonhomme
Photo © LL-foto
D'Egalite, Champion of the 2015 Westfalian Stallion Licensing
Bloomingdale, Champion of the 2015 Oldenburg Stallion Licensing
Rocky Lee Son Claims the Spotlight at 2015 Hanoverian Stallion Licensing