Eleven dressage bred colts have begun the 2015 KWPN Autumn Stallion Performance Testing which kicked off on Monday 28 September 2015 at the KWPN Headquarters in Ermelo, The Netherlands.
The next 50 days these colts will be assessed on their behaviour, rideability and potential under saddle.
On Monday 28 September all stallions arrived in Ermelo for a final assessment by the licensing committee and a vet check before being accepted to the 50-day testing. They were presented under saddle by their own riders. Two stallions were registered for participation but did not show up: the Dream Boy x Polansky and the Charmeur x Flemmingh. They will get a second change next spring. The owner of the Charmeur x Havidoff withdrew his stallion for the autumn testing after the saddle presentation.
The eleven dressage colts which will begin the autumn 50-day testing are:
- n.n. (by Amazing Star x San Remo)
- Helix aka Handsome Zee T (by Apache x Jazz)
- Hometown aka Hornrose (by Apache x Ferro)
- Elmer aka Hercules E (by Charmeur x Sir Sinclair)
- Trafalgar (by Totilas x Lord Loxley)
- Total U.S. (by Totilas x Sir Donnerhal)l
- Hummer (by Westpoint x Farrington)
- Handsome (by Wynton x Cabochon)
- Daily Diamond (by Daily Deal x Fürst Heinrich)
- Florance (by Fürstenball x Rosenkavalier)
- Havanna II (by Vivaldo x Van Gogh)
Photo copyrighted: Fokfanaat at bokt.nl