This is a unique opportunity to emigrate to New Zealand and move into a well maintained equestrian property in Christchurch on the South Island. Enjoy the beautiful lifestyle and climate New Zealand has to offer in combination with fulfilling your horse dreams.
The property includes an expansive main house (over 700m2) built to European standards as well as a bespoke equestrian facility with an indoor and outdoor arena, lunging arena, fenced paddocks, electric gates, and eight stables.
A strong horse community is run in Christchurch, where the beautiful grounds of the South Island National Equestrian Centre are located. Regular competitions for all level of riders from unregistered through to those competing at the highest level are hosted there as well as education and coaching events.
- well appointed large rooms including numerous en-suite bedrooms, 2 offices, a huge games room with a full projection media area hosting a full-sized snooker table, a self contained granny flat, a modern luxurious self-contained staff flat
- 60mx20m Outdoor Arena with Lights, a watering system and two seating areas
- 40mx20m Indoor Arena with Lights and a watering system
- round pen/lunging arena
- numerous double fenced paddocks
- automatic electric gates
- 15KW on-grid solar system
- yards containing 8 stables, two tack rooms, wash bay, toilet and an upstairs storage area
- fully contained workshop, store room
- hay barns
- video observation (security) system
- well with irrigation rights
The expansive house (over 700m2) has been built to European standards and contains:
- polystyrene insulation in all external walls and under the floor (in excess of the required standard)
- central Heating with individually controlled radiators
- european style uPVC tilt-and-turn low-e double glazed windows from NK Windows
- an abundance of led lights, electrical points, network point and TV points (including SKY)
- central vacuum system
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +64 21 302 302
More large scale photos of the property at https://risingstars.co.nz/homeshorse/