USPRE's annual celebration dedicated to the PRE horse will be held January 21-25, 2020 in Wellington, Florida and includes an exciting and full calendar of events.
USPRE will celebrate the PRE horse in history, showing the majesty and beauty of the PRE horse. This year's special focus is on Working Equitation.
USPRE will host member events, dinners, meetings, seminars, and the highlight of the week: the Wednesday evening USPRE Member Dinner at the Wanderers Club, which brings out over 800 for a Spanish dinner and exhibition performances.
2020 USPRE Week Schedule
Tuesday 21 January 2020
- 4.00 - 5.00 PM: Charlotte Bredahl dressage seminar - at Hampton Green Farm
- 6.00 - 8.00 PM: Member Welcome Reception - at International Polo Club
Wednesday 22 January 2020
- 9.00 AM - 3.00 PM: Doina Fisher Working Equitation Clinic (now accepting applicants) - at Hampton Green Farm
- 6.30 PM - 10.30 PM: Member Award Dinner - Members only! RSVP via the office - at the Wanderer’s Club
Thursday 23 January 2020
- 9.00 AM - 3.00 PM: Doine Fisher Working Equitation Clinic (now accepting applicants) - at Hampton Green Farm
- 8.00 AM - 4.00 PM: CDI-W Grand Prix - at USPRE tent at Global Dressage Festival
- 2.00 PM - 4.00 PM: USPRE Office Open House
- 6.30 PM - 8.00 PM: Barn Tour, Cocktails, Breeders Round Table on Movement and Conformation of the modern PRE horse with special guests: 4* judge Cesar Torente, Lorena Morales, Tom Reed, Dr. Ariel Martinez, among others - at Hampton Green Farm
Friday 24 January 2020
- 6.30 PM: Friday Night Stars - Freestyle under the Lights - at Global Pavillion
(Contact office to reserve your seat at the Global Pavillion, limited seats for members only)
Friday night's USPRE exhibitions: Doma Vaquera & Dressage
Saturday 25 January 2020
- 12.00 PM: Working Equitation exhibition with Doina Fisher - in the international arena at the Global Dressage Festival
We want your experience to be the best possible. Join us for a week full of fantastic events!
For more info or to register, visit https://www.usprea.com