The Luxembourg equestrian federation (FLSE) has nominated its horses to represent Luxembourg at the 2019 World Championships for Young Dressage Horses in Ermelo on 1 - 4 August 2019.
Five horses in three age categories will be sent to Ermelo.
The Luxembourg nominations are:
- Kristine Möller with Spectre, a Zweibrucken stallion by Sezuan x Silvermoon, bred and owned by Jens Thorsen
- Kristine Möller with Quatre-Quarts à l'Orange, a Hanoverian mare by Quaterhall x Royal Blend, bred by Christian Stampehl and owned by Jens Thorsen
- Mandy Zimmer with Symphony MZ, an Oldenburg stallion by Sir Donnerhall x Furst Heinrich, bred by Fritz Bethke and owned by the rider
- Mathis Goerens with Riptide, a Westfalian gelding by Rock Forever x Show Star, bred by Josef Schulze-Sutthoff and owned by the rider
- Fie Christine Skarsoe with Tiffanys Diamond, a Danish warmblood by Temptation x His Highness, bred by Hansenberg and owned by Victoria Marie Schönhofen.
Photo © Astrid Appels
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2019 World Young Horse Championships