The Australian Equestrian Federation has announced the names of the horse and rider combinations that will represent Australia at the 2019 World Championships for Young Dressage Horses in Ermelo, The Netherlands, on 1 - 4 August 2019.
Two European based Australian riders have been selected with five horses in total. The French based Rebecca Rooke and the German based Simon Pearce are return riders in Ermelo for their country.
They obtained their qualification scores on the national circuit in their country of residence.
The Australian combinations are:
- Rebecca Rooke - Muschamp Pourquoi Pas, a Trakehner by All Inclusive x Sponeck, owned by Jean and Catherine de Moegen
- Simone Pearce - Marc Cain, a Saxonian by Millennium x Don Primero, owned by Gestut Sprehe
- Rebecca Rooke - Lady Chanel, a Trakehner by Hancock x Goodwood, owned by Patrick Bernuchon
- Simone Pearce - Cap Amour, a Hanoverian by Christ x De Niro, owned by Gestut Sprehe
- Rebecca Rooke - C'Shanel Florentin, a Selle Français by Sandreo x Ferro, owned by Eugènie Vincent
Photo © Petra Kerschbaum
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2019 World Young Horse Championships