The participants for the eighth annual Robert Dover Horsemastership Clinic Week (RDHMW) have been announced. The clinic will be held in Wellington, Fla. at the Global Dressage Venue from January 2-4 and Hampton Green Farm on January 5, 2018.
Designed to identify and develop the next generation of U.S. equestrian team talent, training sessions will feature intense, mounted sessions led by internationally acclaimed American athletes and trainers and daily instruction on all facets of horsemanship from experts in their respective fields. The clinic is also serving a secondary purpose as being the first Training and Evaluation for the new Discover Dressage USEF/United States Dressage Federation (USDF) Emerging Athlete Program.
In alphabetical order, the 2018 RDHMW participants are as follows:
- Kaitlin Blythe (Rougemont, N.C.)
- Kasey Denny (Hutto, Texas)
- Aleyna Dunn (Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.)
- Ben Ebeling (Moorpark, Calif.)
- Caroline Garren (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Isabel Gregory (Dallas, Texas)
- Callie Jones (Henderson, Ky.)
- Tillie Jones (Lincoln, Neb.)
- Kayla Kadlubek (Fairfax Station, Va.)
- Isabel Linder (Kewadin, Mich.)
- Geena Martin (Lake Worth, Fla.)
- Rebekah Mingari (Depauw, Ind.)
- Camille Molten (Mount Pleasant, S.C.)
- Natalie Pai (Wellington, Fla.)
- Sophia Schults (St. Joseph, Mich.)
- Chase Shipka (Marshall, Va.)
- Christian Simonson (Ventura, Calif.)
- Emily Smith (Belmont, Mass.)
The 2018 Training Session will feature both mounted and unmounted clinicians. USEF Network will stream live coverage of all mounted sessions. Mounted clinicians include Robert Dover, Debbie McDonald, Adrienne Lyle, Jan Ebeling, George Williams, and Olivia LaGoy-Weltz. Access the live stream, view the schedule, and find information about auditing the sessions here. A complete schedule will be available in late-December.
Photo © Astrid Appels