Retired German I-judge Angelika Frömming and biomechanics expert Stefan Stammer will be conducting a three-day clinic moderated by Michael Rohrmann with theory sessions and live demonstrations at Stable Franz in Haiger, Germany, on 21 - 23 October 2016. The motto of the seminar is: "Kinematics EM meets Classical Dressage Training and Biomechanics in the daily training of riders."
Michael Rohrman, a certified horse instructor and biomechanics trainer according to Eckhard Meyners kinematics system, will be hosting this unique seminar and brings together a strong platform of experts for this three-day event. Speakers include Thies Kaspareit (Olympic champion and director of the Educational and Training Department at the German Equestrian Federation), Friedhelm Petry (Riding instructor and Xenophon trainer), Dr. Juliette Mallison (veterinarian), Michael Bünger (riding instructor and teacher) and Kerstin Schmidt (riding instructor and animal healer).
All theoretical sessions will be demonstrated with live training sessions, which will include riders from Germany and Finland. The training will exhibit classical dressage according to the guidlines for Riding and Driving as well as lightness of aids. The theories of kinematics and biomechanics will shown on site. Mental strength, co-ordination and balance training are an inherent part of the development of fine riding.
Angelika Frömming will speak about current day goals and problems riders face in classical dressage training. Her session will be based on her book "Bilder und Fakten zur Entwicklung der Ausbildung von Reiter und Pferd im Dressur- und Springreiten."
Stefan Stammer will lead Saturday's session about biomechanics and how it can be applied in daily training. In the afternoon numerous educational demonstrations will take place at Stable Franz. No matter what the goals of the riders are, dressage or show jumping, Frömming, Stammer and Rohrmann will all focus on "Good Riding" according to the principles of classical dressage.
The theoretical sessions will take place at the nearby hotel Tannenhof in Haiger, while the practical demonstrations are held at Stable Franz.
The Seminar Program
Friday 21 October 2016
- Afternoon - Practical Riding Rohrmann - at Stable Franz
- 18h30 - 21h00: Angelika Frömming - Facts on the Development of Training - at Hotel Tannenhof
Saturday 22 October 2016
- 09h00 - 12h00: Stefan Stammer - Biomechanics in Riding: basic principles, improving the horse's stability - at Hotel Tannenhof
- 13h00 - 19h30: Demonstrations and training sessions: daily training according to biomechanics and kinematics - at Stable Franz
Sunday 23 October 2016
- 09h00 - 16h00: Angelika Frömming & Stefan Stammer: Classical training - biomechanics - kinematics in practice - at Stable Franz
- Lunch at midday - at Stable Franz
- 16h30: final conclusions and farewell in the riders' club
For more information and a detailed program, contact
- Reiten mit System – Michael Rohrmann
- Tel: + 49 160 573 65 41
- Email: email@example.com
- Stall Franz
35708 Haiger (Hessen)
- Hotel Tannenhof
Am Schimberg 1