The 5-year old Real Grandios and the 6-year old Very Fine Lady were the winners of the small Bundeschampionate qualification classes held at the annual regional show at Philipp Hess' Hof Bettenrode. This year the Bettenrode Dressage Days took place on 9 - 10 July 2016. Just seven 5-year olds and nine 6-year olds showed up.
In the 5-year old L-level dressage horse class Rebekka Rössler and the recently gelded Westfalian Real Grandios (by Real Diamond x Furst Grandios) topped the board with an 8.2 total. The dark bay gelding scored 7 for walk, 8 for trot, 9.5 for canter, 8 for submission and 8.5 for general impression. Marion Loew and the Hanoverian stallion Dantez (by Danccini x Wolkentanz I) were second with 8.1. The black stallion got 7.5 for walk, 8 for trot, 8.5 for canter, 8 for submission and 8.5 for general impression.
In the 6-year old M-level dressage horse test Tomke Mehrtens and the Oldeburg mare Very Fine Lady (by Furst Fugger x Don Larino) aced the class with an 8.2 total score. The dark bay mare got 8 for walk and cantr, 8.5 for trot, 8 for submission and 8.5 for general impression. Danish Grand Prix rider Martin Christensen and Wolfgang Striztke's Hanoverian gelding Bonifacio (by Bonifatius x Don Bosco) were the runners-up with 8.0. The bay gelding earned 8.5 for walk, 8 for trot and canter, 7.5 for submission and 8 for general impression.
Photo © Fred Vekens
Results - 2016 Bundeschampionate Qualifier - Hof Bettenrode
- 1. Rebekka Rössler - Real Grandios (by Real Diamond x Furst Grandios) - 8.2
- 2. Marion Loew - Dantez (by Danccini x Wolkentanz I) - 8.1
- 3. Rebekka Rössler - Baumann's Apollon (by Ampere x Davignon) - 7.5
- 4. Svenja Bachmann - Burberry (by Bonifatius x Wolkentanz I) - 7.4
- 5. Kerstin Gräbner - Enricos (by Edward x Federweisser) - 6.8
- 5. Vivian Küst - Greek Air (by Florestan x Landadel) - 6.8
- 7. Anna Schnurbusch - Luiz Gustavo (by Lord Carnaby x Fidertanz) - 6.7
- 1. Tomke Mehrtens - Very Fine Lady (by Furst Figger x Don Larino) - 8.2
- 2. Martin Christensen - Bonifacio (by Bonifatius x Don Bosco) - 8.0
- 3. Tessa Frank - Darco (by Danone I x Weltruhm) - 7.6
- 3. Ariane Dierkes - Konigsberg (by Imperi x Hibiskus) - 7.6
- 5. Matthias Klatt - Fleur Royal (by Floriscount x Londonderry) - 7.5
- 5. Birte Senftieben - Furstenhof (by Furst Grandios x Weltmeyer) - 7.5
- 7. Nicole Klatt-Cissee - Della Rose (by De Niro x Matcho AA) - 7.4
- 8. Martin Christensen - Friedegund (by Floriscount) - 7.0
- 9. Friederike Hess - Diamondmaker H (by Diamond Hit x De Niro) - 6.9
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2016 Bundeschampionate