The 3-year old Rhianna (by Rocky Lee x Pavarotti van de Helle) was named champion of the 2014 Westfalian Elite Mare Show held in Munster-Handorf on 22 July 2014.
One hundred mares were invited to participate in the Westfalian Elite Mare show and 10 dressage bred mares were selected for the champion's ring, in which the overall champion was proclaimed.
Rhianna was named champion amongst of the dressage mares. Bred by the breeders' group Ruscher-Konermann, Rhianna stood out with her quality basic gaits and powerful type.
Deevoice (by Desperados x Ehrenwort) was named reserve champion. Owned by the breeders' group Hoormann & Hanke and bred by Gabor Szecsi, this mare was also the German Mare Champion in Lienen two weeks ago.
The third ranked mare was Via Mala (by Vitalis x Real Diamond). She is bred by Leonhard Querdel.
The champion's ring included:
- 1. Rhianna (by Rocky Lee x Pavarotti van de Helle)
- 2. Deevoice (by Desperados x Ehrenwort)
- 3. Via Mala (by Vitalis x Real Diamond)
- 4. Belisa (by Belissimo M x Show Star)
- 5. Lequina (by Lissaro x Ferragamo)
- 6. Emily Rose (by Estobar x Riccione)
- 7. Descara (by Diatano x Florestan)
- 8. Funkenmariechen (by Furst Wilhelm x Brentano II)
- 9. Venezia (by Vitalis x Royal Angelo)
- 10. Furstin (by Furstenball x Sir Donnerhall)
Photo © LL-photo