The Danish Equestrian Federation and Danish team trainer Ulrik Sorensen have selected and announced the two teams that will represent Denmark at the 2014 European Junior and Young Riders Championships in Arezzo, Italy on 11 - 15 July 2014.
Suprisingly not on the junior team is Victoria Vallentin who swept the board on Geisha (by Gribaldi) winning all junior classes at the 2014 CDIO-PJYR Hagen last weekend. The pair started competing too late in the season to be considered for the team.
"We tried to get the (declaration) date moved, but the FEI said no," Danish JR/YR team trainer Ulrik Sorensen told Eurodressage.
The Danish Junior Riders team includes:
- Kristine Koch Bejtrup - Cavaler
- Sille Engermann - Fernet D
- Amanda Overgaard - Horsebo Smarties
- Alexandra Sørensen - Camiro Mandø
The Danish junior reserve is Laura Hviid on Denzel
The Danish Young Riders team includes:
- Maja Andreasen - Skjoldsgaard Monte Vo
- Kathrine Springborg - May Candeloro
- Mille Larsen Warncke - Langkjærgaards Donna Fetti
- Anna Zibrandtsen - Detroit
The Danish young rider reserve is Emilie Holm Toft on Ramia Lox
Photo © Astrid Appels
Eurodressage Coverage of the 2014 European Junior/Young Riders Championships
Photo Report: Youth Riders Give it Take All for Arezzo at the 2014 CDIO-PJYR Hagen