The USPRE Dressage Committee is pleased to introduce a brand new initiative for FEI-level riders: the COPA USPRE. COPA USPRE takes its name from the national PRE Dressage High Point program in Spain called COPA ANCCE, which culminates in the SICAB Dressage Finals every fall.
COPA USPRE is open to all USPRE members who are riding at the FEI levels, whether Open, AA, Youth, or Para Dressage. The COPA USPRE will pin a Champion and Reserve Champion in the fall of each year based on the highest average scores from the following levels. Champions and Reserve Champions of the COPA USPRE are automatically qualified and invited to compete at SICAB in the COPA ANCCE Finals in December in Seville, Spain.
Young Horse Levels:
USDF Four Year Olds*, FEI Five Year Olds, FEI Six Year Olds
Prix St. George, Intermediare I, Intermediare I Kur
Grand Prix, Grand Prix Special, Grand Prix Special Kur, YR Grand Prix (U25)*
Para Dressage (all levels)* - *Not Eligible for SICAB Finals
Additionally, COPA USPRE Champions and Reserve Champions will constitute the USPRE TEAM for the coming year, and will receive USPRE TEAM saddle pads, clothing and media sponsorship for one year.
- Participants must be a USPRE member in good standing.
- Participants must submit a Letter of Intent annually, which is provided on the website in the Dressage Menu.
- Scores from any USDF-sanctioned show or any CDI from anywhere in the United States may be included in the tally, including scores that are applied to the FL or CA Series' High Point Program. Canada-based members may submit scores from Canadian or any other CDIs, or USDF-sanctioned shows in the United States.
- For CDIs, the highest score of the judging panel will be applied.
- All national-level scores must be from USDF-sanctioned shows. CDI-scores earned from any country may apply to this award.
- Only scores of 62% or higher will be accepted.
- Contestants must have a minimum of 4 scores at their declared level. All scores will be averaged. If the rider has more than 5 scores, the lowest score will be dropped.
- The qualifying period will be October 15, 2013 through October 15, 2014. Winners will be announced on October 22, 2014.
USPRE Presents Inaugural Born in America Awards at 2013 Fall Feria
USPRE Celebrates Spanish Breed as Sponsor of $50,000 CDI-W at 2012 Global Dressage Festival
USPRE is ANCCE PRE Studbook Collaborating Organization in USA and Canada as of 1 February 2012