Thirteen stallions were approved for breeding at the 2012 NRPS Stallion Licensing held in Ermelo, The Netherlands on Saturday 28 January 2012. Nine sport horses stallions, four ponies and one Arabian were accepted by the Dutch Riding Horse and Pony (NRPS) studbook.
Cravitz SR and Kwaliteit van Orchid's were proclaimed stallions with the best trot, while the show jumper Harmony (by Harley) and pony stallion Empire (by Eindershof Jamai) were named champions of the 2012 NRPS Stallion Licensing.
Out of nine approved sport horse stallions, only two were dressage bred. They are:
- Leatherdale's Candy (by Lord Leatherdale x Candy Surprice) - Breeder: W. Vis-van Stavere - Owner: Gertjan van Olst
- Sammelis (by Spielberg x Gribaldi) - Breeder and Owner: H. Melis
The licensed pony stallions are:
- Empire (by Eindershof Jamai x Casper) - Breeder: C.W. Harbers - Owner: C. van Gestel & C. Op 't Hoog
- Castlerock (by Capaccio van Orchid's x Atlantic Curragh) - Breeder: J.S. Broers - Owner: Stoeterij du Bois
- Don Ducky C-Two (by Don't Worry x Champion de Luxe) - Breeder and Owner: Christophe Carmeliet
- Ziko (by Zoëy x Casper) - Breeder: W. van Elteren - Owner: W. van Elteren & M. Van Bruggen
- Kwaliteit van Orchid's (by Kanshebber x Kantje's Carlando) - Breeder: C. van der Laar - Owner: P. de Jong
The Arabian Mythos ox (by Marwan I ox x Dajamo) was also accepted.
Photo © NRPS
Twenty Colts Accepted at 2011 NRPS Stallion Licensing
Twenty-Five Colts Approved at 2010 NRPS Stallion Licensing
Sunliner, Champion of the 2009 NRPS Stallion Licensing
Fifteen Stallions Approved for the NRPS Studbook
Ferrero Wins 2006 NRPS Stallion Licensing