Hartwig Burfeind and the Oldenburg stallion Diamonit II won the 6-year old Dressage Horse Test at the 2010 Bundeschampionate qualifier in Redefin, Germany, 7 - 9 May 2010.
Burfeind was unable to qualify directly for the Bundeschampionate with his 7.9 final score. He initially received 8.1 from the judges but because he went off course there was a 0.2 deducation. Nonetheless Burfeind took the spoils aboard Pferd 24's Diamonit II (by Diamond Hit x Santander).
Frederic Wandres and Hof Kasselmann's liver chestnut stallion Lex Lennard (by Lauries Crusador xx x Weltmeyer) finished second with 7.8.
Steffen Frahm received a 7.7 score for his ride on Doug and Louise Leatherdale's Hanoverian stallion First Dance (by Florestan x Donnerhall).
Photo © Stefan Lafrentz
6-year old Dressage Horse Test
- 1. Diamonit II - Burfeind, Hartwig - 7.9
- 2. Lex Lennard - Wandres, Frederic - 7.8
- 3. First Dance - Frahm, Steffen - 7.7
- 4. Lewitz - Volkmann, Roland - 7.6
- 5. Count Up - Thieme, Michael - 7.5
- 6. Dycos D'Or - Bünger, Mike - 7.4
- 7. Rialto Star Yubero - Prieto, Laura - 7.0
- 8. Donaugold - Samson, Thomas von - 6.9
- 9. De Chirico - Suchalla, Markus - 6.8
- 10. Carry Ann W- Räder, Anne - 6.5
- 11. Exposito - Stolper, Jackie - 6.3
- 12. Der Liebling - Falkenhagen, Liane - 5.4
Back to the 2010 Bundeschampionate Index