- 1. Ashley Holzer - Pop Art - 71.830% (Canada)
- 2. Tina Konyot - Calecto V - 66.511% (USA)
- 3. Denielle Gallagher LeGriffon - Abrikos - 64.936% (Canada)
- 4. Cheryl Meisner - Paganini - 64.246% (Canada)
- 5. Jacqueline Brooks - Balmoral - 64.340% (Canada)
- 6. Heather Mason - Respekt - 60.809% (USA)
Multiple Olympian Ashley Holzer rode the winning ride on her own Dutch warmblood gelding Pop Art (by Amsterdam) at this year's Royal Agricultural Winter Fair CDI in Toronto, Canada. The judges awarded the pair with a score of 71.830%. Second was the American combination of Tina Konyot and the Danish warmblood stallion Calecto V (66.511%) followed by Denielle-LeGriffon & Abrikos (64.936%).
Grand Prix Kur to Music
- 1. Ashley Holzer - Pop Art - 75.85% (Canada)
- 2. Tina Konyot - Calecto V - 69.65% (USA)
- 3. Denielle Gallagher-LeGriffon - Abrikos - 69.05% (Canada)
- 4. Jacqueline Brooks - Balmoral - 67.95% (Canada)
- 4. Cheryl Meisner - Paganini - 67.95% (Canada)
- 6. Heather Mason - Respekt - 63.7% (USA)
Ashley Holzer made it two in a row, winning the Grand Prix Freestyle with her partner Pop Art on a fantastic score of 75.85%. Coming in second place again was American duo Tina Konyot & Calecto V (69.65%). The inaugural Ian Nicoll Memorial Trophy (in memory of Ashley Holzer's father and presented to the highest ranked Canadian dressage rider on the FEI World Ranking list competing at the Royal) was awarded to Ashley Holzer.