No horses were able to qualify themselves for the Bundeschampionate at the Schleswig-Holstein Bundeschampionate qualifier in Kayhude, Germany, July 16-18, 2006.
The winner of the 5-year old Dressage Horse division was Sonja Marie Ellerbrock on Satchmo H (Sandro Hit x Galvano). They scored 7.7 which is not enough to obtain a ticket for Warendorf. The winner of the 6-year old division was Nicole Kirschnick on Waltzing Matilda (Welt Hit II x Western Star). They got 7.6 from the judges.
5-year old Dressage Horses
- 1. Sonja Marie Ellerbrock - Satchmo H - 7.70
- 2. Markus Borggreve - Fine Time - 7.60
- 3. Martina Hannöver-Sternberg - Womenizer - 7.40
- 4. Camilla Kohtz - Duchessa - 7.20
- 4. Herbert Boger - Lysanne d' Autriche - 7.20
6-year old Dressage Horses
- 1. Nicole Kirschnick - Waltzing Matilda - 7.60
- 2. Markus Borggreve - Falko - 7.10
- 3. Wolfgang Schade - Lucky Princess - 6.80
- 4. Martina Hannöver-Sternberg - Daquino - 6.50
Back to the 2006 Bundeschampionate Index